Tuesday, July 31, 2012

You Had Me at BBQ, Cheese & Bacon

A good cooking experience for me for once...Yay! Does this mean my cooking skills are improving? I sure hope so. Tonight I made Monterey Chicken that I found on Pinterest thanks to Kim McCrary's All Things Simple blog. I did just a few things different like add a teaspoon of Zesty Italian dressing & some Tony's cajun spice to the mix used to marinate the chicken. I also used larger canned diced tomatoes. I thought the chicken was delicious! I'm assuming Steven & his family liked it as well since it's all gone. I am slightly beginning to show that my hours spent on Pinterest are not going to waste. :)


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Looks good. Glad to see you have tried some pinterest recipes. I have so many I still need to try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...