Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Mississippi Wedding

Thanks to our wonderful family and friends, me & Steven were able to have a beautiful wedding which we enjoyed very much. Everything went perfect and luckily nothing went wrong like you some times may see on those wedding tv shows. The weather was hot and humid but our guests were patient with our 15-20 minute ceremony. I think the Oakcrest Mansion, where our wedding was held, just made for a beautiful outdoor wedding. All in all it was a beautiful day!

Our pre-wedding celebrations included an engagement party put together by my wonderful friends, a bridal shower from my mother's friends, a wedding shower from Steven's family, a bachelorette party in Gulf Shores from my friends, and a bachelor party in Vegas for Steven from his friends.
The week prior to our wedding was spent with family and close friends, those who were local and those who came from all different parts of North America. 
On the top left is me, Steven, & Zully in New Orleans on Bourbon Street. The bottom left is me & Steven at the Shed where our families met and enjoyed delicious BBQ. The top right photo is of me, Steven, & my funny mom where we dressed up as rednecks for my Mugshots Redneck going away party. The bottom right photo is of me, Steven, Lindsey, & Dannah enjoying a night at the Hard Rock.
We had a beautiful wedding and are very thankful for everyone who was able to be apart of it and share such wonderful memories with us.

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

This beautiful Mississippi Wedding of this couple has just taken my heart away! We also are having exciting time as we have been waiting for our own summer wedding that is in next year. We are planning to have a pretty garden themed bash so looking for the affordable Chicago wedding venues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...