Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Looking Forward to 2013

2012 was the year of many changes in my life and I think that will continue through out 2013. Twenty-twelve was also the year that the world was suppose to end according to the Mayan calendar and thankfully that didn't happen, though I don't think anyone actually thought it would.
 
Me & Steven are in our first home and loving it. Maybe by the end of 2013 we will have all the furniture we want for our home. But that's a big maybe. I have been told that furnishing a home can be never ending because you'll always want new things. Hmmm... We will see. What I am looking forward to in 2013 consists of hopefully getting my papers to be a Canadian permanent resident, signing up for a Canadian history course, submitting Alberta teaching application, being able to work, and fingers are crossed on being able to start a family. I am thinking that this is going to be a year that just flies by. I am already getting things together to head back to Mississippi in April. Me & Steven are also looking forward to the arrival of our 3rd neice or nephew in late June of 2013. I am also really excited that my mom & Nana are going to make a visit to Canada in the summer of 2013. That is most definitely in my top 10 of 2013. Looks like this is going to be a busy, busy year!!! 
Hope everyone has a great year a head.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...