Monday, January 28, 2013

BBQ Ribs... finger lick'n good

Who doesn't love BBQ ribs?! I love bbq sauce and am pretty picky about it. I never thought I would find a yummy tasting BBQ sauce like I am used to getting back in the South. I am glad I was wrong (you won't hear me say that ever much).

 
This delicious, mouth-watering recipe came from my husband's Wild family recipe book.
 
Barbecue Ribs
 
14oz. ketchup
1 tbsp. liquid smoke
1 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. Worchestershire sauce
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. garlic salt
1 tsp. pepper
Few dashes soy sauce
3 lbs. country-style lean ribs
 
Line roasting pan with foil. Brown ribs uncovered in 375 oven for 20 minutes. With tongs, dip browned ribs in above sauce that has been mixed together. Return pan to oven and bake covered for 1 to 2 hours at 375 degrees until tender. Baste with sauce every half-hour.
 
This bbq sauce is absolutely delicious. It's finger lick'n good!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...